Thursday 16 February 2023

Through the Len’s of life

So you see things the way I do?
Not sure if your perception is the same as mine?
I look towards hope, like the book of Esther 
A humble passage and words that weren’t worth to fester.

So you know what I am going through?
Thank you for your concern,
I pray to God first
And if he brought me you? then the prayer didn’t make it worse to pursue.

Love is love
Being a kind person is something we all need to strive, 
It’s that’s simple but the Devil does attack
He is so stupid, there is plenty which he lacks.

Don’t put yourself into groups 
Put yourself into a place of one,
Life is to love each other, 
That is the aim
Put yourself in someone else’s shoes first, otherwise your fickleness shall make you blame.

Jason
16th February 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love only love

Love only love The place to be Give your heart to Faith, to the eyes of the window within yourself can see. Love only love I want nothing bu...