Saturday 11 February 2023

I asked “why?”

Father lord, I crave your hugs
I am beaten, intense through others acts 
I don’t want to lose it, that shall release a negative react.

You bring me to passages from sometimes I struggle in my mind
Yet I know you have the best interest for me, even those I sometimes I surmise.

I know you love me
And you urge me, especially when I sprint on the treadmill machine,
I know I am humble inside, 
I admit my faults, especially when I am hasten 
Difficult to manage when I am very much brazen.

I ask you these questions 
And you do not mind,
Accepting you as our creator, from the passage you have set us out to find.

Jason
11th February 2023



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love only love

Love only love The place to be Give your heart to Faith, to the eyes of the window within yourself can see. Love only love I want nothing bu...