Sunday 26 February 2023

You keep me warm.. Father

Hello God
What are you up to today?
Actually I need sometime with you, and I know you shan’t push me away.

I always look to you God
when I am both happy and sad,
You have heard my madness,especially when I go slightly mad.

Surrounded by people talking about others
You are my keeper in spirit, and the Angels appears through your mindful shudders.

Thank you for your warmth 
Thank you for your kindness each and everyday,
I am here to provide you to sing your praise 
And remove the Devil’s temptation, that can put me in a haze.

Jason
26th February 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...