Monday 13 February 2023

Hearts entwined

I recall the moment when I first found you Father
And your door has always remained open,
So I turn to the left and then right 
Where in fact the answer has always been insight.

It starts with God first
My friend and my love,
You receive no other care or love like it;
It’s so comforting and light
It’s love personified and so bright.

It’s love wrapped in a bright red bow
The thought of God provides you with an ultimate glow. 

So stay with the Father, the love of your life
He keeps you humble and deflects the strife.

The love retained has always been there
He wants you to follow him, just pray, that’s what we need to share.
Be kind and compassionate, he has got you there 
Thankful for his mercy, we are fully aware.

Jason
14th February 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love only love

Love only love The place to be Give your heart to Faith, to the eyes of the window within yourself can see. Love only love I want nothing bu...