Tuesday 14 February 2023

The moment the door opened

I refused the truth for all all this time
Crying, hating others for my poor choices made
Yet you don’t realise the Father is preventing your tirade.

I know I will be okay following the Lord
My anger refuting, as others won’t need to face my sword.

Just saying that he loves me
And he loves you too,
The great purpose for us is to be rejoicing 
The latter I mentioned is for persistent voicing.

I am simply being honest
Despite feeling humbled and blessed,
I know you are there Lord, I truly do
Lord you are the consistent peacemaker, from there I need to imbue.

Jason
14th February 2023




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love only love

Love only love The place to be Give your heart to Faith, to the eyes of the window within yourself can see. Love only love I want nothing bu...