Thursday 2 February 2023

My pieces restored by God

You don’t appreciate anything with ignorance which is fraught
‘The money of God’ is not we are supposed to be taught.

He wants you with him, 
He will never let you down
If you believe in material possessions too much, it just put on your face… a frown.

I know you are loved God
I know you are there,
I know you are hurting when we are suffering, it’s only you who is the true hope that cares.

I was smashed by man
No one wanted to help,
And if they did, then it’s you who presented the gift of love
A movement so beautiful that it came from beauty above.

Remember we can all be smashed, beaten and bruised
Some situations you cannot avoid 
Yet remember life is yours through God’s breath
He shall take you to a place which has tremendous length.

Jason
2nd February 2023 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love only love

Love only love The place to be Give your heart to Faith, to the eyes of the window within yourself can see. Love only love I want nothing bu...