Wednesday 1 February 2023

Nothing left…

Lord you are there?
Are you Father?
I know I have done wrong and trouble you before,
You son took on my sins, then provide me with a fight furthermore.

You are sovereign
You are almighty king,
I love you endlessly, especially when I lose hope
You make this miraculous formula and balance out the slope.

I love you Lord
Your wish is my command,
I know I have your spirit inside me
And nothing can ever be besides for what I see.

You are the first and the last
When eternal springs forward, the past shall remain as it is… the past.

So today brings prayer
And for that forevermore,
You are the restorer who has attained 
You brought our humbleness into a place, where it’s sustained.

Jason
1st February 2023 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love only love

Love only love The place to be Give your heart to Faith, to the eyes of the window within yourself can see. Love only love I want nothing bu...