Wednesday, 10 June 2026

No matter… you have today

​If there’s something I’ll ask you to do today!
no matter how deluded it may come across, especially from the words that I am about to say.

So I say “Enjoy this life” the present and the “now”.
Stop, harken and don’t say a word, 
The earth is already damaged, so don’t do anything else in order to disturb. 

Love those that you love;
Remove yourself from those who disturb, 
They (like you) need a prayer, 
Every day is worth loving, as my eyes open through the soul that I bear. 

Say today was your last day?
What would you do, 
Sleep? Run? Moan or watch the news?
Just keep going.. what choice do we have? so keep yourself busy and let go of a fuse.

Jason 
11th June 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love you, birthday git❤️

​Happy birthday Anthony, wishing you a great day I know to you, it’s another moment which arrives and then soon goes away. Thank you for you...