Sunday, 14 June 2026

If you had to pray for anything?

​if you prayed for anything
What would it be? 
A cash delight
A hope of seeing the light to your future
Or what suits you best for the future.

If I prayed for anything, I would pray for a humble place and peace,’
Conversation that’s not debate and a humble retreat. 

The retreat would be in the fields, far away from people, 
Those types can rile and put a bad taste in your mouth.. you know? Those that are brittle and sometimes feeble. 

People can leave you be, 
Through that pattern you are often set free,
I push others away unless I want to talk to you, 
As it’s only God, or how you see him, to see you through. 

Jason
15th June 2026


No comments:

Post a Comment

A poem for Matthew

​Hello you How are you today?  Are you still the centre of the universe? I am jesting….,these words are simply banter, that’s all.. wishing ...