Thursday 18 March 2021

Why do I write?

I write for love
I write for God,
He has given me this gift
Yes, to give others a life.

I love the words that flow from the mind,
Nothing derivative, simply kind.
I have my inspirations 
I have my loves 
Most importantly the glory goes to God, that I shan’t shove.

God is my guide
He provides me direction to praise your worthy cause,
The hope from the Father never needs a pause.

I have my love Divine
My angle, my lover I can’t wait to be with
Praying together to the Father 
Is the place I want to live.

Jason
Loves his Divine xxx ❤️🙏🏽❤️🙏🏽
18th March 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...