Thursday, 18 March 2021

Why do I write?

I write for love
I write for God,
He has given me this gift
Yes, to give others a life.

I love the words that flow from the mind,
Nothing derivative, simply kind.
I have my inspirations 
I have my loves 
Most importantly the glory goes to God, that I shan’t shove.

God is my guide
He provides me direction to praise your worthy cause,
The hope from the Father never needs a pause.

I have my love Divine
My angle, my lover I can’t wait to be with
Praying together to the Father 
Is the place I want to live.

Jason
Loves his Divine xxx ❤️🙏🏽❤️🙏🏽
18th March 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here to another week

Another week to be thankful Another week to be grateful, Another week to show the way of the spirit, And that often you see him in the centr...