Sunday 21 March 2021

When I pray to God

When praying to God
I pray for peace
I pray for hope
Tied in a beautiful red bow,
I pray for love from where i like it to go.

I pray for others to get along
I pray for the word ‘no’ to be said in the right way
I pray for the lifting of souls, to elevate goodness and others happiness to stay,

I pray for hurt to be removed 
I pray for light to ease the pain and for you to be soothed,
I pray for balance and pray for good,
That’s the humility I crave, 
and from there I could be brave.

I pray for quiet to be managed in a good way
I pray for harmony in the hope that I shall lay,
I pray for the vigor of light to stay and teach,
And all comes to the Father, from the goodness he preach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...