Thursday 18 March 2021

Our love story

I wrote a poem 
Which came from God
I can only thank him
As the words filled my heart
A miracle happened, a brand new start.

I like what I saw
I then heard a voice note which was moving,
This beautiful woman chose my heart 
Learning to move forward, I then heard your velvet voice, forever soothing.

Your calmness 
Your God fearing belief,
I am honoured I am yours
God has brought us relief.

When hope arrives 
I know it’s when I think of you,
Lord, sweet Lord Jesus
You brought me my Divine, a beautiful spirit, I now feel fine.

“Love you Divine”
Jason
18th March 2021
19:49



No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...