Friday 5 March 2021

When I thought

I cried for Angels 
When feeling down
I felt hopeless as I waited to drown.

From a culture known to be family orientated and togethered
Struggling with life’s problem, turmoil and strain 
I desperately needed my life to regain.

You were that miracle
You were my breath to the passage to restore
You allowed me to feel gregarious and ‘out there’ again
Prayers were answered as you were the Angels who the Father transcends. 

Thank you for your gifts 
Thank you for your love
Thank you for giving me what I desperately needed
Thank you for the Angels that interceded.

May you rejoice in Gods love
May you relish the goodness you have done,
Remember those challenging times you may often face  
And this persons life you warmed to embrace. 

“Nikki and Matthew, proof Angels exist”
Jason
4th March 2021

1 comment:

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...