Friday 26 March 2021

What we live with.... *Type 1 Diabetes Poem

Lows and highs, especially when looking for the in-between 
Life of a type 1 is sheer balance, for what I have seen.

People have said “you’ve got it, now deal with it....”
Easier said than done, when you deal with this enzymatic wrath...?

I am fit and exuberantly flourishing 
With pray thrown into the core,
This insulin resilient building 
Is a daily challenge, and now we are dealing with shielding.

This condition has made me the person I am 
Looking for a cure to restore the pancreas lost,
Keep fighting, keep praying we will show the pancreas enemies who is boss.

From J T1D
26th March 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...