Wednesday 31 March 2021

A peace of heaven

A time to slow down
Know your limits,
Stop trying to please others
That’s not good for your humility, my sisters and brothers..

Aren’t we meant to support each other?
Show love?
Avoid segregation? 
“Well they started it?”
That would be the question...
Love of God, that’s the righteous confession.

Doesn’t prayer give a kind message?
Doesn’t love force out the hate?
Seriously, there is no place to follow this wrath
God!s hope is where it should start.

Lord I love all my brothers and sisters 
Why has this taken place as I cry,
If heartless people are killing each other and think no less?
I will say these simple words “God loves you”
The simple words from which I protest.

“God loves you, come to him..  the devil has lost this fight.”
Jason 
31st March 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...