Tuesday, 16 March 2021

Diabetes prayer ❤️😘

I woke up one day 
Realised I had this thing,
This condition called diabetes 
Injecting and release from a syringe.

This was the making of me
I have learnt so much,
Methodical and taking your time
Balance of a condition is something you refine.

It’s a condition like no other
It’s not a defeated object, just a challenge, 
Calculating, learning and balancing traits 
An under lying condition and a mental harmony of state.

Exercise, writing, thinking and learning about life
An added condition, which connects you closer to God
Humility, divinity, hope and glory
I may have this cursed condition, yet at least I am telling this story.

Jason ❤️πŸ™πŸ½ Peace and love
16th March 2021
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here to another week

Another week to be thankful Another week to be grateful, Another week to show the way of the spirit, And that often you see him in the centr...