Saturday 27 March 2021

The gift of poems

I take no credit when God gives me the gift to write poems,
He simply nudges me, saying a single word
Then “boom” the vessel moves and an array of words soon rely
When God tells you to use your gift, then you have the right to write away.
 
I cannot help it...
Writing is a release to connect with your deepest soul
No more fighting with devil, 
budge that one off your shoulder 
The Angel on right makes you feel that much, much bolder.

The eyes fill up
And God feels your pain,
Don’t blame him for any wrong that’s entered your life, 
His aim is for good and nothing less
Sometimes refusing him gets you into a tangled mess.

Regardless what I say, faith is the reason I release this gift m, 
A gift of positivity and removing others toxicity 
People judging and liking the anger on the earth,
My belief to celebrate the Birth of the King
Comes with goodness, focus and the new birth of hope
The devils defeated, and with these words love shall never slope.

Jason 
27th March 2021 x 🙏🏽🍺❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Going forward