Wednesday 31 March 2021

Thankful prayer

Thank you Lord for giving me hope
Thank you for giving me a job,
And if I didn’t have one 
I have the bestest thing... yes that’s you,
Nothing compares from the passage you want me to en-dearly ensue.

Thank you for giving me the free speech of prayer
When anger hits our hearts 
The lifting of your spirit never departs.

Thank you for clarity of hope
Than you for for saving me and encourage others to do the same,
Lord you’re so much high, when the spirit fills, that leads happiness to cry.

You are amazing
You give us hope all of the time,
Your boldness and kindness fills
Thank you Father, I love what you have always instilled.

“Thank you Father, you are loving, inspiring and cheerful.  May many others follow towards you.. xxx”
Jason
31st March 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...