Thursday 1 April 2021

Distance and Gods timing

What can we say when distance is part of the equation?
And when looking towards hope is an abstract of any connotation.  

Yet the idea is to be one 
You there snd I am here,
Yet it’s God’s timing we need to rely on 
As we shed no fear.

You are my Queen 
And I am your King,
No subservience meant in that phrase 
God is the cornerstone as my mind is in a happy daze.

We both love God
And we love each other,
The time we shall meet
There’s a greeting of magnifique we shall embed into one;
The Father brought us together
And that day will arrive some time soon
My heart sees this picture, like looking towards the moon.  

“To my love”
Jason
1st April 2021


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...