Thursday 29 April 2021

London walk *release lockdown poem

Striding in London for a gentle walk
Got lost when trying to find my way to the station,
Haha, mini adventure now starts to concur. 
And timing to reflect to see how large central London is?
Walking for ages at a time I reminisce.

Times have changed 
Yet the feeling out there is just a ‘little’ guarded,
People not rushing around like impatient blue arse flies
A balance walk from this journey no more desperate cries.

Regents and Bond Street I then start to pass
Taking my time as I take a wrong turning,
Laughing my head off as London pace has less urgency
Therefore hasten moves cause no further emergency.

Speed looks more defused
People not rushing to get to ‘A’ to ‘B’ 
London Town far more gentle from this new ‘normal’ we are getting use yo see.

“Pace is starting to defuse due to the pandemic.. will the world go back to its rashness?”

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...