Wednesday 28 April 2021

I am always here

Darling…
Just want to say you have never lost me
And we shall meet again,
You know my spirit is around
The heavens will one day open, and from there you shall hear my sound.

You are my darling
And you are my peace ,
I am sorry I am not around today
But I am inside you, and there will arrive that special day.

Despite the past
The present we now need to live, 
I am with the Father up so high
We shall one day laugh again, there’s no need to ever cry,

Yes, It’s my day
A day you remember through your beautiful heart,
Stay at peace from what inside 
I speak with kindness, from there I confide.

“Never left you and waiting for you in God’s kingdom.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...