Monday 19 April 2021

Admitting you were wrong ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ

To admit failure of yourself 
To admit you love the love you want to be with, and think you are right.
Always having solutions 
When all that person is want to be heard
Let the voice come out from this is more than a word.

Most of us think we know a subject we don’t 
Well that’s a loose term often said,
I like solutions, yet that person want’s to do is just talk 
It’s all about compromise, so work on it.....rather than walk?

I was wrong, even though I thought I was right,
I said stupid things to prove my correctness
Yet it was my ignorance which made me bloody feckless.

I pray to God for forgiveness 
As time needs to heal the words I said,
I haven’t got my house in order, so I  need to make this right 
Yet it’s free will to accept we are frail and made strong
God, the cornerstone, from there we belong. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...