Saturday 3 April 2021

He is always there

I spoke with God
And asked: “why does bad things happen to good people?”
Crying and desperate, as I wanted to shout
“I am staying with you”  the Father says 
“Please stay with me, the pain will soon move away.”

“People can be horrible”
“People can he hurtful” I yelped in a cry
The Father was then holding me closely 
The tears erasing forever slowly.

“I don’t love myself God, why do you love me?”
A hard lesson to learn
The bible is what you need to discern.

The Father adores you 
You are his greatest creation,
Moving forward with his guidance and love,
The beauty of direction brings you calm
The Father in heaven loves you so so much
When he lays his hand on you, you know it’s through his protecting touch.

Jason x
3rd April 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...