Thursday 22 April 2021

Little wins

A good week 
Or bad week,
There is always a victory to be had
Yes, this diabetes situation is kind of mad?

 Blood sugars is our primary goal,
And we can’t let up, or even let go,
We are learning a art to keep us in the game,
We just don’t have a pancreas that’s working, and that’s ashame.

I want this condition to go away
 If I have it, I need to do my best,
I never asked for this happen to my body
And if you looked at me, you know I don’t even look at all shoddy! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ

I love my life
I love the fact I have another chance,
Yes, diabetes is a pain, yet I refute it at a glance ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ❤️

“A powerful diabetes message for us type 1s... with diabetes”...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...