Wednesday 14 April 2021

I close my eyes and pray

Praying for that moment to give someone a hug
Holding each other, affectionate as holding starts with a little tug.

I close my eyes and wish you well
Yes this is another poetic story for which I want to pray tell.

Prayers are my power to restore 
Love is my never ending motivator to bring out a smile
A moment we genuinely longed for... actually quite a while.

Don’t hold back praying
I the cornerstone when seeing the Father and staying,
I rather become strong following God, than move further away
Behold to the almighty, there I want to stay.

“God is my cornerstone; and my almighty redeemer. I am here to love my brothers and sisters the humble believer...” 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...