Sunday 25 April 2021

If only there were more like you....

I write these words with humble meaning 
I would not be here now if it wasn’t for you,
Birthday greetings directed your way
Such a deserving person, well what else can I say?

The words flow as nothing with stop this celebration
You have supported so many 
At a time when others think of themselves,
You are the pinnacle of goodness and humanistic wealth.

I never thought I’ll be here 
Especially those I thought cared for me, weren’t there when I needed them the most,
From this humble gratitude I celebrate a toast.

You are the Angel
At a time I never thought I could receive, 
Thank you for housing me when I felt so alone
As the qualities of kindness you show to the world. 
And if there were more of you out there
Then this world would be so much exuberant in flourishing in loving care. 

“Happy birthday Nikki...bless you on this birthday.”
J x

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...