Friday 16 April 2021

There be a day

There be a day our hearts beat as one
I can’t wait to be with you, rejoice and have fun.

We will work hard 
Love each other, each breathing moment of the day.
Divine I love you so much, what else can I say?

This hurts me, this distance we current face 
We are built for this, especially at this time and place.

My heart beats when I think your name
I don’t care what others might say,
Real people will be delighted for us, I know we shall be okay.

One day at the time. Enough of all that? 
I love you and you love me 
Jason and Divine will soon become we....❤️๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ

“Love you so much x x”❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...