Tuesday 6 April 2021

A chat with God... πŸ™πŸ½

You say you are weak,
Gods says you are strong,
You say leave me alone,
God says I love you, how can that be wrong.

You say why me?
God says I chose you,
You say why waste your time on me?
God says come to me, and you’ll be set free?

You say, go away
God says my door is open all of the time,
You say I am not coming your way
God says I am always here, opening up to me and you want to stay.

You say I’ve messed up 
God says repent, my arms are wide open,
You say, I mess up time and time again...
God says, you are my child please  come over here..
More importantly I am always there for you, nothing else to fear.

“God loves you, he is there 24/7 365 times a year... and some xx”

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...