Monday 5 April 2021

Health Outcomes

Some of us take it for granted 
Some of us burn the candle at both ends,
There is a fine line between pleasure and pain
It’s the youth of the mind that we find hard to contain.

Wisdom of your soul
Brings out your best,
Focus on the balance of your health,
Common sense should be applied and used...
But then again, a hard days work can lead to pain and bruise.

One day at a time 
Don’t run before you can walk,
Patience is key when it comes to you,
I’ve heard “I can’t help it, that’s the way I am made”
Yet it’s the impulsiveness which leads to mistakes which are hard to fade.

Speaking from experience, I live with Diabetes day to day
I thought I could carry on without thinking of my pancreatic needs,
This is a poem about you and your health, the only one you will ever have 
Remember to be kind to your body, heart and soul
Where there is a solace, health can align and show.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...