Wednesday 7 April 2021

Spend one day as a type 1 with Diabetes

I know we all have health problems 
Yes, type 1 diabetes could be no different,
Yet today I’ll tell you a story about my enzyme deficiency journey 
It’s pretty hard to explain, but hear me out, it’s pretty worthy...

Analysing every thing that you do
Then there is the eating part,
From that, you need to workout without guessing or ‘hit or miss’ clues.

One day at a time
That’s the only way this can be managed,
You are looking after your nerve-endings in the body, preventing further damage.

I have learnt so much about this auto-immune challenge
My personality likes to learn what’s happening inside my body,
Hope and prayers will one day take this condition away
But for now I embrace a difficult situation; which for now is here to stay.

“A type 1 diabetes poem”
Jason
7th April 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...