Saturday 24 April 2021

‘Love’is my answer from God

God I love you
I am sad others don’t,
Yet I pray for them each day
As it’s not about me, it’s about what you say.

I love my Queen
I thank you for giving us to each other.
I love my hope to be close
As I want this more than most. 

You never forget us
Nor you never let us go,
It’s us like children, crying for perennial hope
Yet you are always there, giving us that rope.

You are the first 
And you shall return, even though your children don’t know when
When I cried and others rejected, you were all there and ultimately perfected.

“God speaks with hope and wants us to all be together... Doesn’t matter what others say when it comes to say this person or that person. He wants us to be together. Faith is key and the way forward.” ❤️🙏🏽

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...