Friday 30 April 2021

Arguments x🤪

In times where arguments are a fashionable trend
The world of debate can seen as objectionable,
Some wanting an argument for the sake
I say..”please give me a break”.

I suppose it’s about passion and in what you believe 
Some cultures like a true debate with cussing in the mix,
It’s their way, I suppose? for that I don’t always want to risk.

People pose a question
And it leads to a defence and relish,
For me it’s sport..”whose the best” that sort of thing, 
Then there’s the heated discussion which others get a kick 
Please… I rather go for a run…, words I rather flick.

I suppose we are all different 
Yet I know who I rather want to be around,
Argumentative sort I pray from afar.
Meaning if I want to speak with you? I rather go back to smoking and duck in the tar🤣🤣.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...