Saturday 6 March 2021

Wishing for Forgiveness

Forgiveness such a simple word
Should be easy to act from others hurts
Yearning to believe you will be okay
Yet it’s a knot that’s inside and constantly stray.

I would say: “Leave me alone?”
You don’t understand the place I am at?
You say “you didn’t ask to be put here, but I am ok”
Dismissing the feelings you have inside, especially when you start to fray.

Then God appears 
He lifts your mood and provides you with gifts to relate,
Getting closer to the Father is a humble sign of fate.

I overheard “I don’t understand him“
That felt like a punch to the stomach, and more,
I have the Father’s protection and love 
Forgive yourself even if you’ve done nothing to cause
Praying to the almighty, shall release that debating pause.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...