Tuesday 16 March 2021

A prayer coming your way

The Father spoke to me a moment ago
Saying, write these words to encourage all
“My purpose is to encourage, rather than fall,”

Speak with wisdom
And calm truth,
If others say they you are unworthy
Say to them we are loved by me 
As I want the whole world  to feel that and see...

You are brilliant 
And you are gifted,
You represent me 
Therefore, forever lifted...

I am your first port of call 
I’ll bring angels down to bring you hope,
A dark place, where I shall take you away
Stay with me child, with my guidance you shan’t sway.

❤️🙏🏽😘

“There is hope in praying.. the best thing to start the day.”  
Jason
16th March 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...