Sunday 21 March 2021

Diabetes story.. love from a type 1 ❤️πŸ™πŸ½

People dont care what they put in their mouths 
No criticism intended 
A simple fact in what it is
For us type 1 diabetics, we shall fall into the abyss.

I wonder why I got a condition that’s so analytic?
Generally I am that way; yet it’s my faith in God which has removed anything satirical..

I have belief in me,
I believe God has my back,
Learning to manage an underlying condition
Especially during times of pace
I have faith in the Father, in where my Diabetes is in a better place. 

I manage through exercise 
And extreme faith in God,
The calmness of his love and strength
Shall remove this condition once and for all 
Diabetes will be cured one day, God shall cure this condition in my glory to call.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...