Saturday 13 March 2021

The reason

Judgement refused
Despite what you think,
A Child of God
A moment of spirit, especially when you blink.

Precious time when our time together teaches
Praying to Gods powerful words; forever releases. 

I will not judge 
If someone is struggling more than I?
Believing in God is where I open my heart, and cry.

You are loved
And we all question God,
Yet it’s our belief in the Father
Is a place I rather be, 
What else could be better when the holy spirit is working inside of you and me? 

“I love my love ... Good morning Divine xx”
Jason
13th March 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...