Saturday 10 July 2021

No sad feeling lasts

Who needs to argue?
Who needs to cause haste?
Isn’t it time to spend it with God
The warm prayers of hope shall refute any attack from a rod.

I hate arguing 
It hurts me inside,
Someone you love may come with a dispute
The devils angle you prayer for a refute.

May the light shine 
May the positive words hit our hearts,
I may be happy from the outside 
Yet dispute is a pattern I rather not be a part.

I prefer loving
And trying to give, comes from the love of God,
Especially when I pray for those I rather not, or cannot see
The power to defeat negativity, will set you free. πŸ™πŸ½πŸ‘ŠπŸ½

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...