Monday 5 July 2021

Why??

There’s a looming question that echos in my head
Why are now people horrid to each other?
With Bitchiness 
And Sordid views 
Why all this annoying blues?

People showing authoritative power
Especially when God has the final answer,
Words of vexation
Words of spite 
Why do we have these situations, they are not at all right.

If you pray to God
The anger tends to leave,
Yet people these days like this childish behaviour   
Adults more so, when we long for our humble saviour.

When you hear a horrid melee of words 
A hasten angst which delivers no peace,
I suppose we need to enlighten, pray and release.

No one is perfect
And if they are, then they are blind
I suppose my loyalty is to God, that’s what I aim to hold onto and..find.

“Make peace not war… cliche but so true”
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...