Saturday 17 July 2021

Keep moving

Despite the array of words 
Substances comes from within,
No point talking about others 
Gossip can cause a nasty turn,
I wouldn’t want others talking about me, unless there is something to learn?

My focus is on God 
My focus is to stay grounded, and avoid materialistic views
That latest item of something, simply does not amuse.

When I focus on him 
I know I am following the correct path,
I have had my dealings with the Devil, yes, I’ve been at the end of his wrath…

As long as I pray each and every day
I know I am will the Father, he is never that far away…
Try it? Put your hands together, close your eyes and say “Dear Lord”….
Thanking him for all he does when we pray
The hope from this feeling is pretty much here to stay.

“Stay with the Father.. he is your light and hope… Nothing wrong being scared, just be honest with yourself… that is being close to true hope🙏🏽❤️“

Jason
17th July 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...