Sunday 11 July 2021

Our Faith.. 🙏🏽

Where ever I turn 
You need faith in the higher power,
Never lose hope
And no shame in crying
Loved by the Father
He loves the ones that keeps trying.

Victorious or a lost
Everything comes with a cost,
Keep walking, running and stay happy 
Can you blame my motives? Despite being called a happy clappy.

My faith elevates me 
Defends me when in a dispute,
Loving the Father like I due
Causes the devil to rebuke.

Remove cynicism 
And pray afar,
Loving someone is healthy, regardless where you are at
I pray for your Faith with God 
The only one you seek to approve
He’ll banish the attacks you receive by getting you back into the groove.

“Pray to the Father… xx🙏🏽❤️“
Jason
11th July 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...