Saturday 31 July 2021

Epiphany

You can lose focus, especially when you have no faith 
A faith in a protector…
Someone you can’t see 
Yet it’s through his spirit, you may want to decree.

I lost it before
Made mistakes, believing in human superiority,
And as bizarre this may come across 
This is where I found my epiphany.

Intelligence didn’t bring me closer to God
My brokenness was finally revealed,
No more “I told you so” will hurt
Love of the Father pertained, hope in the Father I now sustained.

That day when I said “nothing else is working, why not?”
Then that prayer arrived and hit me with a smile
Now there is a passage that’s worth taking a long while.

“Jason
31st July 2021”
🙏🏽❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...