Saturday 17 July 2021

Dear lord…

Dear lord 
Thank you for being my friend 
My father, confessor the ultimate one I depend, 
I thank you for protecting my friends, family and even those I do not know
Thank you for allowing me to grow.

I writing this note because I want to voice an appreciation of your time
Growing through you has taught me to become alive
Even through the darkness days there is hope to strive.

Others will give solutions
I just want peace,
You never promised us a easy life 
But through your mercy there is a release.

I thank you for your kindness 
And providing me a place to reach,
embracing a new awakening and a spiritual place to teach. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...