Sunday 25 July 2021

You can be

You are worth it 
You are humbled and loved,
You are a sheer light of perfection
from the anger that’s no longer any reflection.

You are amazing 
You are gifted and embraced,
Never leave me Father
Thanks to you, I have reached that everlasting place.

You are thriving
You you are striving,
You never give in, especially when we say “no”
There is a place of promise, where we need to go.

I keep these words simple
Yes, they are aimed at you, yes you.
I believe in the Father, the first and the last
Love towards you, shall be held up like a mast.

“Jason
25th July 2021”

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...