Wednesday 21 July 2021

Fear the Lord who loves you

This makes a paramount of sense
Follow him, the hope is never dense.
It’s powerful
Importantly it’s true
When hope gives you Faith in what you see
It’s more than the power you think you can be.

Never lose him
He will never lose you,
When the Faith stays alive
There is more than wanting to strive.

I love you God
And I know you love our children too,
In a world full of challenges and aggression
Believe in the Father, that’s my confession.

You never lost me
And I never lost joy,
The saddest day will fill you with hope
The glory always belong to God because he is here protecting 
You are his greatest creation, he is always perfecting.

Jason
21st July 2021
❤️πŸ™πŸ½



No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...