Wednesday 21 July 2021

Looking over you

I am your Angel 
I will make sure you are alright,
Yes, let the tears run through
This shall pass, and this isn’t about “getting on with this”, it’s inevitable this feeling shan’t forever last.

Keep going 
You know you haven’t got a choice,
Yes, there shall be “stick a pin in it “ moments
And sometimes your words shall flow without disruption,
Stay strong child, there’s not going to be any destruction.

I love you
I am holding you right now,
The love I have will reign and stay strong
God’s kingdom is where you belong.

Humbleness 
Love, laughter and joy will arrive 
This time is only temporary, and it’s not only about needing to survive. 

“Love To Debbie and Shaun 
Love and peace from the Father”

22nd July 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...