Friday 2 July 2021

Roll with it

I get it 
This term “roll with it”,
Hard when you are sensitive 
Hard when you have a good heart
There are just others in this world who distinctly depart.
 
They show a lack of care
Sad to hear, but that’s the truth.
Would it be nice to enter into a kingdom where there’s laughter, joy and no pain
God’s hope we should never refrain.

I love to love 
The fact there are those who do not agree with such a vibe, 
My tears roll down, as I try not to contrive.

I wish we lived in a world where politeness is instilled in us all,
Rolling with a punch, doesn’t mean you have to fall.

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ Peace 
Jason
2nd July 2021 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...