Friday 16 July 2021

Stay with him

Battered, beaten, defeated and virtually out
My call to cry to him was the moment I surrendered 
After that annihilation I was very much tendered.

Not sure what to do?
More than I could chew,
“Damn it, how did I get to this place”
Humbleness softens the dangerous haste.

Those impatient 
Those that won’t let you speak,
people angry with you Father 
I prefer to stay with you, I don’t need this aggressive type of harder.

I can’t go wrong 
You comfort my heart and soul,
I’ll feel frail one minute, but once you prayer…  he is then there 
A glorified message of brokenness, from the almighty.. who is the ultimate who cares.

“Praise to God and praise to the almighty.. 
be at peace and focus on him all the time…”

Jason
16th July 2021
πŸ™πŸ½❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...