Sunday 18 July 2021

Loving someone special

You cannot help the feeling
God brings two people together through a spirit and connection 
It’s his hope of them is closer to spiritual perfection.

He loves you
He loves the way they pray,
The glory of the king shall make you always stay. 

Speaking the word
Speaking of love and attachment,
His principles are quite simple 
Steadying the turbulent ripple.

I love to love 
And I have found my partner to embrace,
No shores, far or wide shall divide
The hope in the Father I’ll continue to ride.

“Loving your soulmate is the best prayer anyone could ask for

Jason
18th July 2021”


No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...