Thursday 8 July 2021

This beautiful child

I see this beautiful baby 
Daniel is his name,
A stunning child who always makes me smile
He’s a centre of attention, especially when I see his beautiful face 
A child of God, that’s what I trace.

It says in the bible the name of Daniel means:
“God is the only one to judge”
His charm when he smiles never budge. 

Protect him Lord for he is yours
Love him Lord for he brings light to my partner and I,
His radiance and beauty 
is a warmth that comes from the Father’s creative duty.

 May you protect his family 
And show him tremendous calmness in Love,
May his smile continue to shine 
Your creation Lord, so divine.

“Bless you Daniel “
Love Jason and Divine
8th June 2021


No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...