Wednesday 7 July 2021

That four letter word

What is that meaning?
That four letter word makes us think? 
Especially in a place we feel we don’t belong 
The hope in the Father, says is all forgiven now, you can’t do wrong.

Yes we are human?
And God’s love is light 
His belief in you is so righteous and calm
The passage you endeavour with that love in the heart
Spiritual uplifting 
Praying towards love is so gifting.

I felt tied up
Wrapped up in chains, 
Hating myself from what others said,
I pray for love each day especially from each passage that I’ve read.

Love is the winner 
Hate shall always lose,
I have no time for people craving towards anger 
I live for love and timely hope
That word love shall shall remove you from that unnecessary slope.

“Pray for love, and God will break you into a world you shall embrace.”
Jason
7th July 2021
❤️πŸ™πŸ½

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...